2017 Scarbolo Sauvignon

2017 Scarbolo Sauvignon

Regular price $24.00 Sale

VINEYARD: 100% hand-harvested Tocai Friulano from the single vineyard "Cusins".


FERMENTATION: 95% of whole-clusters are soft-pressed. The remaining 5% is de-stemmed, dried and gently pressed with fermentation in stainless steel tank. 50% of the wine completes malolactic fermentation.

AGING: The wine is aged on its lees for 8 months with regular stirring, followed by another 6 months in bottle prior to release.